23 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Thank You Card

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! We went from a high of 65 on Saturday to a low of 17 on Sunday :( I am so ready for spring :)


I have a Thank You card to share with you today. I dug out one of my all time favorite paper stacks for this card...My Mind's Eye Union Square. The label is a Spellbinders Labels Twenty die, stamped with a JustRite Fleur De Lis Labels 20 stamp. It was inked with Tim Holtz Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks. The center circle is from another JustRite stamp on the same set...I used a Spellbinders Circle die to cut it out and popped it up with foam tape for dimension. Thank You is from the same JustRite set, embossed with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Embossing Powder.


The edges of the banners were cut with a Spellbinders Classic Squares Small die. The edges were inked with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. JustRite Challenge #88 - Sketch (see below)
  2. DL.Art Thankful Thursday #101 - Thank You Card
  3. Sunday Funday #5 - Linky Party

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great day :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder