15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Decorate to Celebrate #44 - Valentine/Love

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Wednesday!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! It's time for a Decorate to Celebrate challenge!! We are happy to announce that Arin from A Piece of Life's Pie has joined our design team!! She is incredibly talented and her projects will definitely inspire you :)


For Challenge #44, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a Valentine Party or Event. Let's celebrate everything wonderful about hearts, love and Valentines with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)


For my Valentines decorations, I created a rosette centerpiece. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Love Nest stack. The rosettes were cut with the Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die. I love making rosettes, and this die makes it so easy. No more getting out my scoreboard :) For the smaller ones, I just cut off about a quarter of an inch. The edges were inked with TH Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. The letters are from TH's Idea-ology Alpha Parts Ransom.


The base is a jelly jar, painted white. Love is from the MME paper stack. The satin ribbon is from Joann. The button and heart charm are from Hobby Lobby.


I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my talented design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your Valentine Party project...I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder