22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Love Card

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Saturday!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! We are having beautiful weather for mid-January...temps in the 50's. It's supposed to get cold again tomorrow so back to winter :(


I have a card to share with you today. One of my new year's resolutions was to learn different techniques, and I've been working on them, but for this card, I went with my favorite Spellbinders :)


The base of the card is a Spellbinders Grand Labels 4. The next three layers are Spellbinders Marvelous Squares...I love this die!! The red and white polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye Honey Cake stack. The top layer is covered with lace washi tape from Freckled Fawn. The label is a Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 1, the bottom cut with the same My Mind's Eye paper stack. Both layers are popped up with foam tape for dimension. Love is from Just Rite Stamps Shabby Chic Labels 4, stamped in Versafine ink in Onyx. The lace along the sides is from Hobby Lobby. The gems are from Recollections.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Use Washi Tape
  2. Simon Says Stamp and Show - Lace Love
  3. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
  4. Sunday Funday #5 - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder