22 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Paper Playtime Challenge - Use Brown

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend :) It's time for another super-fun challenge at Paper Playtime. The theme this week is "Use Some Brown" in your project.


In building up my card stash, I need some masculine cards, so that's what I created for this challenge. Our sponsor this week is The Robin's Nest. One lucky participant will win a $15 gift certificate.


The paper for the base of the card is from The Paper Studio, the rest is from Prima Marketing's En Francais stack. All of the edges were inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink. The bottom layer was distressed with a Zutter Distress-It-All. The next layer is a Spellbinders Labels 17 die, followed by two Spellbinders Labels 11 dies. All of the layers were popped up with foam tape for dimension. The pennants are Spellbinders Nested Lacy Pennants dies. The stamp is a Tim Holtz Words For Thought stamp. The silver studs are from my stash.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
  2. Sunday Funday #5 - Anything Goes
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Paper Playtime to see the amazing projects my talented design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your project using brown...I can't wait to see what you create :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder