15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday - Love

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Friday!! Wow, another weekend is upon us!! I hope you have fun plans!! My thoughts and prayers are for all my friends in the Northeast in the path of the storm...stay safe.


Since it's Friday, that means a Fun Friday Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces!! This week, the theme is LOVE...we want to see any Valentine, Anniversary, Wedding, I love You card, project, or layout.


For my Love card, I used the awesome Tim Holtz Mini Blueprints 2 stamps...I love, love his blueprint stamps!! The base of the card is black cardstock from The Paper Studio. The next layer is Kraft paper, also from TPS. The black squares were cut with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares dies. The blueprint stamps were stamped onto Kraft paper with Versafine ink in Onyx Black. The images were colored in with a TH Distress Marker in Barn Door and then a TH Water Brush was lightly brushed over the color. Fired Brick Distress Ink was stamped onto a craft sheet and then the Water Brush was dipped in to color in the label on each stamp. The stamps were torn and the edges inked with Walnut Distress Ink. The sentiment is from TH's Stuff to Say stamp set, embossed with Recollections Blaze embossing powder. The heart in the center is a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart and Classic Heart, inked with Fired Brick, Old Paper and Walnut Distress Ink.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart
  2. Dlart Thankful Thursday - Linky Party
  3. DJ's Sundries - Valentine Challenge
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Little Scrap Pieces to see the amazing projects my talented design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your Love project...I can't wait to see what you create :)

Also, I hope you will stop by tomorrow for A Lovely Blog Hop, hosted by Jill of Every Day is an Occasion!!


PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder