25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

My First Dylusions Spray Project and WINNER!!

To contact us Click HERE
Happy Sunday!! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! I've been playing with my new Dylusions Ink Sprays and I am in love!! They are so much fun!! The colors are so bright and vibrant!! I hope you don't get sick of seeing me use them because I foresee lots of inky projects in the near future :)


I'll try, but I don't think I can even explain how I did the background because most of it was just playing around with the sprays and stencils and stamps :) I will also include a list at the bottom of all the supplies used.

The paper is watercolor paper from Strathmore. The Dylusions sprays used are Squeezed Orange, Pure Sunshine, Lemon Zest, Postbox Red, Cherry Pie, Bubblegum Pink, Funky Fuchsia, Dirty Martini, Fresh Lime, White Linen and London Blue. A Cosmic Swirls stencil from The Crafter's Workshop was placed over the paper and sprayed with Postbox Red. Another stencil from TCW, Numbers, was placed on the corners and spritzed with water for a ghosting effect. A Dylusions Dotted Flowers stencil was placed along the top corner and spritzed with London Blue. A waterbrush was then used to color in parts of the flowers with different colors of the sprays. A TCW Mini Art Is stencil was placed along the bottom and then covered with Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste. The Dylusions Dotted Flowers stencil was placed back over the original one and a few of the dots were covered with the embossing paste. Two stamps from the Tim Holtz Ultimate Grunge set were stamped with Peacock Feathers and Fired Brick Distress Inks. White Linen Spray was then flicked on the background for subtle spots. Black Soot was sponged along the edges and then the paper was adhered to cardboard painted black.


Dylusions Pondering Petunia was stamped with Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black and then colored with TH Distress Markers in Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed, Bundled Sage, Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Picket Fence and Faded Jeans. A Sakura Gelly Roll pen was used to outline Petunia and the flowers.


The sentiment, from TH's Just Thoughts stamp set, was stamped with Jet Black Archival Ink on TH Specialty Stamping Paper. The words were cut out and inked with Antique Linen and then Walnut Distress Ink along the sides. The arrows are from TH's The Journey stamp set. They were cut out, glued on and outlined with the white gelly roll pen.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Use an Arrow
  2. Dl.Art Thankful Thursday - Linky Party
  3. Sunday Funday #6 - Linky Party
And now for the winner of A Lovely Blog Hop!! First, I have to apologize...I was supposed to announce the winner over a week ago. Time completely got away from me. So without further delay, the winner of the Fiskars Friendship stamps is:


and #56 is:


Congratulations, Missy!! Email your address to me at  indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get them in the mail to you!!

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

PRODUCTS USED

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder