25 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

Little Scrap Pieces - Winter Blues

To contact us Click HERE
Happy Friday!! My gosh, this week flew by!! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend :) The challenge this week at Little Scrap Pieces is "Winter Blues"...you can either create a winter themed project or use the color blue :)


I chose to use blue for my project. I am slowly replenishing my stash of cards so that I don't have to rush to make one when I need it, which is what I seem to always do :/


The base and first layer of the card are Spellbinders Labels 17 dies. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Meadowlark paper stack. The gem swirls are from Prima.


The middle die is a new Spellbinders D-Lites Medallion Two die. The white paper is heavyweight cardstock from Canvas Corp. The gorgeous ribbon is from Karen. The middle circle was inked with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Inks. The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs Sympathetic Sayings stamp set. This set is sold out, but there are still several sets available at 60%. Click HERE to visit her online store.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Black, white + a splash of color
  2. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
  3. Sunday Funday #5 - Anything Goes
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Little Scrap Pieces to see the amazing projects my talented design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your Winter Blues project...I can't wait to see what you create :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder