15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Hello Friend!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Wednesday, and happy Ash Wednesday to all my Catholic friends :) I hope you are having a great week!! It's my turn to post at Getting Cricky and I have a friendship card to share with you today.


In my new year's resolution quest to learn new techniques, I came across THIS one from my sweet and amazingly talented friend Beate of Fresh and Fun. I love the look of bricks...stamps, stencils, embossing...and this looked so amazing, I had to try it!!


The base of the card is black cardstock from The Paper Studio. The rest of the paper is heavy weight white cardstock from Canvas Corp. The bottom white layer was cut with a Spellbinders Grand Rectangle. The nest two layers were cut with Spellbinders Card Creator Matting Basics A and B sets. I popped each layer up with foam tape for dimension. The stamp is from the Tim Holtz Nature's Discovery stamp set. It was stamped first in New Sprout ink from Memento, and then Cottage Ivy. Then the paper was cut into strips to make the bricks...first 1/2 inch strips and then they were cut into 3/4 inch bricks. The cuts were staggered to give the appearance of a brick wall. The edges of the bricks and the paper were sponged with Tim Holtz Frayed Brick Distress Ink.  The ribbon is from May Arts. The sentiment tag is a Spellbinders Nested Pennant die. "Hello Friend" is from K Andrew Designs Fashionable Friends stamp set:


You can pick this set up for 60% off, but hurry...there is only one set left!! Click HERE to visit the online store.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Dl.Art Thankful Thursday - Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday #6 - Linky Party
Thanks so much for stopping by :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder