20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Paper Playtime - Use a Sentiment Stamp

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It Now!Happy Monday and Happy President's Day to all my friends in the USA!! I hope you had a great weekend!! This month is just flying by...I don't know where the days go.


It's time for a Paper Playtime challenge, and the theme this week is Use a Sentiment Stamp. Fun and easy...I hope you will all join in :)


All of the paper for this card is from My Mind's Eye Reunion stack. The base is a Spellbinders Card Creating Basics A die. The rest are Spellbinders Marvelous Squares dies, except for the orange layer, which is a Labels 1 die. The layers were each popped up with foam tape for dimension. The butterfly is a Spellbinders Fanciful Flight die. The banner is a Spellbinders Ribbon Banner die, inked with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink. The sentiment is from Just Rite's Thank You Labels Twenty stamp set, inked with Versafine Onyx ink. The ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Dl.Art Thankful Thursday - Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday #6 - Linky Party
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Paper Playtime to see the amazing projects my talented design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your project using a sentiment...I can't wait to see what you create :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder