4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday October 31, 2012 HALLOWEEN, using a shadow feature or Tag feature

To contact us Click HERE

Today the design team's challenge was to use a shadow feature or Tag feature from any cartridge. I used a 3-D feature. 

I made these two wooden face containers last year and I made the little owl bag in the middle. I use Artiste cut at 3 1/2" and the eyes were cut proportionally. I cut the word spooky at 1 1/2" on the back of the bags. 


I made this last year using Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cartridge. at 9"



This was just a cute backdrop for the pictures. The house is from Yankee Candle (last year) 


Miranda used A Child's Year for her project today.  For details, go to Nana's Scrap Spot!




Robin used A Child's Year for her project today.  For details go to http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/2012/10/would-you-ever-guess-wednesday-october.html




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder