29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Decorate to Celebrate #39 - Holiday Party!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Wednesday!! I hope you are having a great week!! It's time for another fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #39, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a HOLIDAY PARTY!! Let's celebrate everything wonderful about this season's festivities with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)


For my Holiday Party decorations, I created hanging ornaments. Back in July, I made an ice cream cone treat that I saw in the August 2012 issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. (click HERE for the post). I thought the ice cream toppers would make an awesome ornament :) The ornament was constructed with the second smallest Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large dies. Twenty circles were cut with My Mind's Eye paper, scored on a triangle, and then adhered together to form the 3D circle. The hanging snowflake is metal paper punched with a Martha Stewart punch.


The center is a Spellbinders Standard Circles small die, adhered to a Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large die. The edges were inked with Fired Brick Distress Ink. "Let it snow" is from K Andrew Designs Winter Wishes stamp set, stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink. The snowflakes are also from Winter Wishes, stamped in Fired Brick.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
  2. Sunday Funday #3 - Linky Party
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created for this challenge. Then link up your Holiday Party decorations. I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder