29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Red Carpet Studio Guest Designer

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It
Happy Sunday!! I hope all my American friends had a very happy Thanksgiving!! I've been so busy this week, I've neglected my blog. I haven't had a chance to do much crafting, posting or visiting. It's going to be busy up until Christmas, but I hope to be able to sneak in my craft room for a few projects :)


I'm so excited and honored to be the guest Designer this month at Red Carpet Studio!! I love this week's challenge...it is inspired by film noir and old black and white films. So the challenge is to create a black and white card.


The sponsor is Eureka Stamps and they will provide the winner with their choice of 5 digital stamps!!


For my film noir-inspired card, I used paper is from 7 Gypsies Paddington paper stock. The ticket strip is a Tim Holtz die, stamped with a TH City Central ticket stamp. The edges were inked with Black Soot Distress Ink. The middle squares were cut with Spellbinders Card Creators Matting Basics A & B. Admit One was also cut with Matting Basics A & B, and the sentiment is from the TH Steampunk stamp set.


The filmstrip is a Spellbinders Snapshot die. The male images are from the TH Steampunk stamp set. The female images are from Hampton Arts Royal Affair stamp set. After the images were affixed to the strip, it was covered in Rock Candy Crackle Paint. Once the paint dried and cracked, it was sponged with Black Soot to give it an aged, worn film look.


The sentiment label was cut from Spellbinders Card Creator Matting Basics A&B. The sentiment is a TH Stuff to Say stamp. The edges were inked with Black Soot.


I am entering the card in the following challenges:
  1. Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge - Use Black
  2. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
  3. Sunday Funday #3 - Linky Party
Head on over to Red Carpet Studio to see the amazing projects the design team has created for today's challenge!! Then link up your film noir-themed card!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder