29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Getting Cricky DT Post and BIG NEWS

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Friday, everyone!! Another weekend is here...I hope you have fun plans!! It's my day to design at Getting Cricky and I have some big news to share. First a preview of my project:


For all the details on how I made this and the products I used, please visit Getting Cricky.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday #2 - Linky Party
And now for the big news...I'm very sad to announce that Kristal has decided to discontinue producing her line of stamps. She works full time and is raising two boys and she just doesn't have the time to keep up with the demand. I can't tell you how sad I am...I have used her sentiment stamps exclusively for over a year and I can always find the sentiment I need for any project. Plus, I love that she donates a portion of proceeds from every stamp sold to charity. You truly can feel good about purchasing her stamps knowing that not only are you getting a great product, you are helping those in need.

Kristal will be selling all of her inventory. You can purchase the remaining stock of stamps at 60% off or more!! That's below cost!! They range from $4.80 - $8.00. You don't need a special code to utilize the discount...they're already marked down. So click on the picture below to purchase her stamps...hurry before they are gone forever!!


Also, Kristal will be discounting her stock of twine this weekend so be sure to check back for that sale as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Have a great weekend :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder