29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Tim Holtz Inspired Steampunk Tag!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Sunday everyone and I hope you are having a great weekend!! I have a Tim Holtz inspired tag to share with you today. I would love to recreate his 12 Tags of 2012, but I never have all the materials he uses for each tag. So this is (very) loosely based on the September 2012 tag.


I searched all my local craft stores for the metal tape to do the background and couldn't find it anywhere. My super-sweet and amazingly talented friend Jayne of JayneDesigns created a fabulous tag HERE. When I told her that I couldn't find the tape, she sent me some all the way from England!! Thanks again, Jayne...I appreciate it so much!! The tag is from Tim's Sizzix Movers and Shapers Tag & Bookplates die, cut on Kraft paper. I used Tim's background distressing technique on the foil tape.


The filmstrip on the side is from Tim's Idea-ology line. The gears are Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets dies. They were coated with embossing ink and then covered with copper embossing powder and heat embossed. A couple were popped up with foam tape for dimension. The hand stamp and the three guys at the bottom are from Tim's Steampunk stamp set. They were stamped with Versafine Onyx Ink onto Kraft paper, torn out, the edges inked with Walnut Distress Ink and attached with Tim's Tiny Attacher. Imagine and Dream are Spellbinders Girlie Grunge Labels dies, inked with Black Soot Distress Ink and Walnut on the sides. The top tag is from the same Sizzex Tag and Bookplate die. It was coated with embossing ink and then heat set with Distress Embossing Powder in Black Soot. "Live the live you want" is from K Andrew Designs Positive Thoughts stamp set. You can purchase this stamp set or any K Andrew stamps at 60% off by clicking HERE.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday #2 - Linky Party
  3. Joyful Stamper - Inspire Me Friday #81
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Products Used

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder