21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Monday, November 19th, Imagine/CCR Cartridges- Winter themed

To contact us Click HERE



There have been so many changes around here and there will continue to be so.....Current and back ordered items will be filled or refunded via Paypal. Through my divorce I have closed my company. I will be filling orders and back orders still.... but everything else has been accounted for and is being closed in the divorce agreement. So no worries. I will be refunding and filling back orders and replacement items for what was damaged and lost in the flood at my house. So as those items comes in, they will go out! I know that saddens many of you and some of you not so much. This seperation and divorce has consumed my life because I have allowed it to. My facebook account will not be a business account, it is a blog facebook now, so any company questions please send an email to ContactErica@aol.com it may take some time to respond to emails but I am working on it. Facebook messages are not easy to keep track of with notifications, tagging and such, there are more than 1,000 notifications per day on Facebook and I cannot keep up with them at all. I am sorry for that. 
So as our design team has gotten smaller.... they do say the best things comes in small packages.....  so hopefully our smaller design team size will work for you! If not we will be sharing liks to great places via Pinterest and other ways. Those of us who are here really care about you and want to continue to share with you, without any attachment to my former company. 
So now I will be forwarding you all to sites that have great deals and sales and specials and we will continue to share and show you some fun stuff. There is a new focus for this blog.... which is what it was when it was started. A place to show, share and create! So here is a redirected focus on you!  We will post projects, great places to buy stuff, great ideas and tutorials. So here it goes to a fun Countdown to Christmas season! 
I do thank all of you who have supported my business.... someday I may get back into making and selling stuff, but for now.... Just making, sharing and creating for fun! 
Please do not judge or be upset with any current or former design team members. They were there to design projects and show them to you. They were not company employees, they were Design Team, so please do no allow my name to effect in anyway how you feel about them. They have their own name and should be viewed for that not the attachement to my name/company/blog.That is all I ask of you. For those who have supported me and my team and store, THANK YOU!The only thing changing though is that I am not selling anything.... so now it is just fun and sharing and you will see this fun attitude reflected on our projects and fun times that we have coming up for all of you! 


580538_Cricut Mini 468x60


Tami used the Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge to create her home decor project today. To see details on how she made this please visit http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/





Anita used CCR Exclusive Stretch Your Imagination and Sweet Tooth Boxes to create this adorable  holiday Gift pack with cards, tags and decorative box.  To see how she made it please visit http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca/2012/11/my-imagination-monday-november-19.html




Lori used Imagine Snow Angel to create this mini holiday card.  To see how she made it, please visit her blog at http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/




Tammy used the CCR Holiday Card 31 to created this quick Christmas card.  To see more about how this card was created check out her blog at http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com



507330_468x60 Banner

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder