5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Book of Spells

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItMy thoughts and prayers today are with everyone affected by Sandy.

I have a quick project to share with you...my last Halloween project of the year. But I will have a Halloween card to share on Friday for a DT post.


I used an old free book from the library for the Book of Spells. The paper is from K&Company. The black ribbon on the spine is from my stash. The label is a Spellbinders Grand Labels Four. Book of Spells is from A Frightful Affair, the letters welded together on my Gyspy.


I can't remember who made the sticker bottles...I picked them up at Michaels and threw away the packaging.


Surprise when you open the book...the inside holds a secret stash of candy corn!! I mod-podged the pages together. Once they were dry, I cut a hole in the center of the paper, which was much harder than I thought it would be. I tried so many things and ended up using a craft knife...it took forever!! The frame is a Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangle, with a Classic Rectangles Large for the cutout.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday #2 - Linky Party
Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder