5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Decorate to Celebrate #37 - Surprise Party!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItWhen witches go ridingand black cats are seenthe moon laughs and whispers'tis near Halloween
Happy Halloween!! It's time for another fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #37, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a surprise birthday party Let's celebrate everything wonderful about birthdays with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)


For my surprise party, I created a party banner. It's actually very sparkly in person but I couldn't get decent pictures because it was overcast. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Penny Lane stack...and it sparkles. The shapes of each individual banner is a Spellbinders Creative Book Pages die. I thought the shape was perfect to add crystal gems in the corners and decorative beads hanging off the bottom.


The letters for party are from Base Camp, cut on Core'dinations Core Couture paper and popped up with foam tape. Surprise was cut from Everyday Pop Up Cards and also attached with foam tape.


The white ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I added a strip to each banner and then a bow at the end to tie all the panels together.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday #2 - Linky Party
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your surprise birthday party decorations!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder