5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Skull Halloween Decoration

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Sunday!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! It's a little chilly here but sunny...a nice Fall weekend :) I have a quick and spooky Halloween project to share with you today.


These are so fun and easy to make. The skull is a digital download from the Cricut Craft Room. I used heavy-weight white cardstock to cut it out and quick-drying white glue to hold it together. It was then brushed with Willow Adirondack Paint Dabber, followed by Espresso and then Snow Cap. Once it dried, I spritzed it with Tsukineko Walnut Ink Spray Antiquing Solution to give it an aged look. I added some spider webbing and a battery operated tea light and voilà, a eerie decoration sure to add a big dose of creepy to any Halloween display :)

I am entering this in the Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge - Halloween.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder