11 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Vacation Pics and Owlsome Fall Blog Hop WINNER!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Monday everyone!! I'm home from vacation, but nowhere near caught up yet. I tried to get to as many blogs as I could this weekend and catch up on all of the projects I missed while I was gone. I'll still be making rounds this week to catch up. Before I announce the winner of the Halloween stamps from the Owlsome Fall Y'all Blog Hop, I thought I'd share some pictures of my trip throughout the southwest.

We traveled from Mexico...

(okay, not actually IN Mexico, but you can see it across the Rio Grande ;)
To London...


Okay, not the real London, but to...

 London Bridge!!
And some of the other places we visited:

 San Antonio, Texas  Riverwalk
Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Big Bend National Park, Texas(I thought in this picture, the mountains didn't look real, but painted)

 Roswell, New Mexico
(no UFO sightings except for these guys everywhere)

Saguaro National Park, Arizona
  Joshua Tree National Park, California
We also visited several other National Parks: Guadalupe Mountains, Carlsbad Caverns, Petrified Forest, as well as several National Monuments and Preserves. The two weeks flew by!!

Okay, now for the winner of the Heidi Grace Halloween stamps from the Owlsome Fall Y'all Blog Hop. I used Random.org to select the winner, and it chose...


and #10 is...


Congratulations, Tara!! I'll send you an email or you can email your address to me at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get them in the mail to you before Halloween.

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me while I was gone!! I hope to be able to get back to my craft room this week and start working on some projects to share. Have a great day :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder