6 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Decorate to Celebrate #33 - Autumn Party!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Wednesday!! It's time for another super-fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #33, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for an Autumn Party!! Let's celebrate everything wonderful about falling leaves, crisp evenings and Autumn harvest with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)


For my Autumn Party decorations, I created a 3D pumpkin centerpiece. I got the idea for these pumpkins on Holly Simoni's blog HERE. I didn't have the same die she used, so I used Spellbinders Big Scalloped Ovals Large.


I cut eighteen of two different sizes of the dies on orange cardstock. The edges were inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. Each cut was folded in half and creased with a bone folder for a crisp fold, then the bottom was snipped off so they would sit easily. The sides of two dies were glued together, and you continue this until you've used all the dies and then secure the last two sides together. The leaves are from Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, and the swirls are Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes dies.


Happy Harvest and the corner flourishes are from K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween stamp set. Click HERE to purchase this set.

I am entering this in the DL.Art 1,000 Post Linky Party.

Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my Design Team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your Autumn Party projects!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder