9 Ekim 2012 Salı

Scrapbook Friday October 5, 2012– World Teacher’s day - Back to school scrapbook pages

To contact us Click HERE


It is World Teacher's Day!!! 
So we have some back to school scrapbook pages to share with you...Tomorrow we have our 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop.... I will also be announcing the winner of the $500 Cuttlebug prize pack!!! I also have another project to show you tomorrow that Bella's Teacher made with some stuff that we gave her!!! I will share it tomorrow during our blog hop! Have a great day everyone!!! 


On this project Shelley used Kate's ABC's and Nate's ABC's to see more on this project please visit her blog at  http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
               
        


Cathy used Art Philosophy, Create a Critter and Simply Charmed cartridges to make today's project. to see more pictures and details on how she made it go to her blog athttp://cathyplus5.blogspot.com





 Angie used Plantin Schoolbook and Artiste to make her layout. To see more details head on over to http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.ca/




Tess used Locker Talk and Everyday Paper Dolls for her son's first day of school layout.Please visit her blog for details on how to make this fun layout. http://sassycricutcrafting.blogspot.com/2012/10/scrapbook-friday.html







Christina used Designer Calendar, and Locker Talk for her back to school layout.Please visit her blog: http://cema1cema.blogspot.com






FRIDAY CHALLENGES
 (click on the name to go to the challenge)

  • 3 Girl JAM
  • CAS-ual Fridays
  • Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges
  • Color My Heart
  • Delicious Doodles Challenges
  • Dilly Beans
  • Forever Night
  • Frosted Designs
  • Joyful Stamper
  • Pause Dream Enjoy
  • The Outlawz
  • Unity Friends With Flair Fridays
  • Wags 'n Whiskers




***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


As you may know, my Design Team is really family to me and we love to help out each other.... so  one of our Team Members is in a contest and I would love if you all could help her out and vote for her if you like her project..... Here it is and the link to her project.... 


Get Ready to VOTE - for your FAVORITE Master Crafter!!!!

***I AM SO EXCITED***VOTING WILL BE OPEN ON SUNDAYAT 12:01 am CST(The slight change in plans to begin voting was made in order to give everyonetime to link up their projects first)
Come One, Come Allandshow your loveto  ALL of the Talented Participantsduring the Master Crafter Challenge
Back in August,Sarah Hamer of Pink Cricut and Pink By Designannounced the 1st ever, Pink CricutMaster Crafter ChallengeandIT   ALL   STARTS   TODAY!
To read more about the idea behind the challengevisit my previous post HEREwhere I shared how it all started andget a peek at all of the Wonderful Sponsorsfor the event!

NOW, time to share myMaster Crafter Challenge Project!I decided to go ALL OUTand create an entireParty Decor Set!
I was thrilled with how many of theSecret Box items I was able to incorporateinto the different piecesof the set!On top of that, I used a lot of left overscraps and tons of Negative Space "scraps"from several of my Cricut Cuts. **I will share underneath the pics, the Secret Box Items that were used!
If you are interested in learning more aboutthe specific details on how I createdeach piece,  JUST ASK!!! :o)This is the entire Party Decor Set


Left Side View  Middle View
Right Side View
This is a handmade "Mixed Media" Jewelry Stand(made from cardboard and scraps),a Handmade Necklace(created from one metal charm, two hand punches, card stock,beads, and Glossy Accents),and a Wish Bag. I played around with some handmade Glimmer Mists, Smooch Spritz, and Glossy Accentsto create the color wash effect and lettering on the cute little bag.I also used my Pink By Design stamp -the sentiment  "sweet" in multiple places on these two pieces.My thought was that the necklace could bepresented in this bag as a Gift!For these two projects in the Party SetI was able to  useALL of the Secret Box items! 

These Pillow Boxes were created using theScissor Mouse DCWV Rockstar mat stackandLime Green Rhinestones

 I wanted to have a fun place forall the Party Guests to Sign In!I usedDCWV Rockstar mat stack Rhinestons

I really adore how this Banner turned out!!!The 4 Letter Panels were createdusing the DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack.

Another angle of the Pillow Boxes...this is the first time I ever createdPillow Boxes, and I really LOVE making them!

 ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED ♫ ♪ ♫  ♪ 
Head overto the Pink Cricut Page -HERE-to check out all of thePHENOMENALProjects that are being linked up.
Then be sure to head back over to Pink Cricut - Master Crafter Challengeon Sunday 10/7/12,  to cast your votes!
PLEASE ~ Don't vote for me,  JUST becauseyou heard about the contest here.
! VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CRAFTY PROJECT!   That is the whole point of the Challenge isn't it?!?!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder