3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Spooky Halloween and Happy Hop WINNER!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Thursday, everyone!! I hope you are having a great week!! I have a winner to announce from the Happy Hop, but first, I have a card to enter into a few challenges :)


I used the Crafty Friends sketch (see below) for this Halloween card. All of the papers are from Me and My Big Ideas Spiders and Bats Mambi Stack.


my Zutter Distress-It-All!! It was used on all the edges, then they were inked with Black Soot Distress Ink...I thought it made the edges look like they had been burned. The orange paper is a Spellbinders Grand Rectangle. The tag is a Spellbinders Tags and Flags die, the edges inked with Black Soot. The skeleton is from Happy Hauntings, lightly inked with Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap for an aged look. The stitching is by hand because I wanted it thicker than my sewing machine could stitch. The adorable crystal spider and web are from my sweet friend Sharon of Mee Mee's Creations. I won her awesome blog candy giveaway...thanks again, Sharon!! The spider reflected the light but I thought it looked cool :) The banners are Spellbinders Nested Pennant dies. "Spooky" and the bats are from K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween stamp set:


Click HERE to purchase this set or to see her entire line of stamps.


I am entering the card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Friends #6 - Use Sketch  (see below)
  2. Little Scrap Pieces - Halloween
  3. DL.Art 1,000 Post Linky Party
  4. Sunday Funday - Linky Party

BLOG CANDY WINNER

And now for the WINNER of Beckie's 1 Year Anniversary Happy Hop of a 6x6 Bo Bunny Garden Girl paper stack!! Random.org chose...


And #27 is....................................................................................


Congrats Jessica!! I will email you or you can email me at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get the paper in the mail to you!! I will announce the winner of the stamp set from Chriss's Birthday Blog Hop either tomorrow or Saturday.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great day :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder