2 Ekim 2012 Salı

Celebrate Card!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Tuesday!! I have several posts set to auto post while I'm away so I'm crossing my fingers it works!! I have a card to share with you today that I created for a dear friend whose daughter was just married.


I just love the new Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight!! It was used as the base for this card. The paper is from Fancy Pants Road Show stack. It has little dots of sparkle on it that you can't see in the picture.


The next layer is a Spellbinders Labels Eight. The ribbon is from May Arts and the stickpins are handmade. The button flower is from Hobby Lobby. The tag is a Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three die, with a Classic Ovals Large die attached with foam tape.


In this picture, you can see some of the sparkle. The edge of the oval was outlined in white glitter. "Celebrate" is from K Andrew Designs Sweet July stamp set. It was stamped in Versafine Black ink and then embossed with Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder.


Click HERE to purchase this set.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art 1,000 Post Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday - Linky Party
  3. The Shabby Tea Room - White on White
Thanks so much for stopping by while I'm gone!! I'll be around to visit you when I get back :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder