2 Ekim 2012 Salı

Paper Playtime #85 - Trick or Treat + Die Cut!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Monday!! Another auto-post today...but auto-post only works if you actually set a time for it to auto-post, which I did not...so this is a little late :/ It's the first Monday of October (how is that possible??) so that means it's time for a Delicious Die Cut Challenge at Paper Playtime!! The theme for Challenge #85 is Trick or Treat. Our sponsor for this challenge is The Robin's Nest. One winner chosen by random.org will win a $15 gift certificate!!


For my Trick or Treat project, I made a treat bag. The Paper is from K&Company. The base of the bag was cut first in cardboard to make it sturdy with a Spellbinders Grand Labels Four. The edges were inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.


The ghost tree and fence were cut from A Frightful Affair...my current favorite cart :) Both were popped up with foam tape for dimension. "Boo" is from K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween stamp set. Click HERE to purchase this set. The ribbon for the handle is from Hobby Lobby.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Friends Challenge #7 - Halloween
  2. DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Halloween/Fall Colors
  3. Little Scrap Pieces - Use Twine
  4. Sunday Funday - Linky Party
Now it's your turn...head on over to Paper Playtime to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created for today's challenge!! Then link up your Halloween plus a die cut project!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Thanks so much for stopping by while I'm gone!! I'll be home this weekend so I'll stop by and visit when I get back :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder