18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

My Sheri Crafts Guest Designer!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin It
Happy Saturday, everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! I am so excited and honored to be the guest designer at My Sheri Crafts today!!





The Challenge this week is to create a project with a Father's Day theme...card, layout, altered art, etc.


For my Father's Day card, I used paper from 7 Gypsies Venice stack. The base is a Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Square, followed by a Grand Square. The next layer is a Fleur de Lis die, adhered with foam tape for dimension. The next two layers are Twisted Metal Tags and Accents dies. Although they look like crystals, the gems are actually silver studs...more appropriate for a guy card :)


On top is a Nestabilities Label Twenty, adorned with a JustRite Fleur de Lis Label Twenty stamp in Versafine Onyx Black, the edges inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. The top banner is a Ribbon Banner die, inked with Spiced Marmalade. "Happy Dad's Day" is from K Andrew Designs Guy Talk stamp set:


Click HERE to purchase your own set!!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. CARDZ TV Challenge #10 - My Guy
  2. DL.Art - Thankful Thursday - Card for a Man
  3. JustRite Friday Challenge #74 - Vintage Masculine
  4. Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday - Father's Day
Head on over to My Sheri Crafts and see the projects the amazing design team has created for today's challenge and then link up your Father's Day card!! Also, two of my older projects using K Andrew Designs Freedom Isn't Free stamp set are featured on Getting Cricky today!! Here's a sneak peek at one...from almost a year ago!!


Stop by Getting Cricky to see my other oldie project, and I will have two more new projects to showcase tomorrow, featuring Sweet July!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder