19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Getting Cricky Design Team Post: Cherry-O!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Wednesday, everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Today is my day to post at Getting Cricky. Kristal has come out with some fabulous new stamps, and for the rest of the month, the design team will be showcasing projects featuring one K Andrew Designs stamp set a day.

I have two cards to share with you at Getting Cricky. Here's a sneak peek at one:


I am featuring the Even More Food for Thought stamp set:


This set coordinates perfectly with the original Food for Thought stamp set:


Head on over to Getting Cricky to see both of my cards featuring this stamp set, as well as amazing projects by my design team sister Patti of Patti-Lynn Creations!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder