21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge - All About Disney

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Sunday, everyone!! It's time for another super-fun Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!! Today's challenges is a special one...Getting Cricky is the last stop on the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!!


For my card today, I used one of my all-time favorite Disney charterers...Ariel, the Little Mermaid :) (Shocking, no??!!) I just love this cut from Disney Dreams Come True!! But....I cut it at 5" and still had to draw on the eyes because they wouldn't cut cleanly. Sigh. The Disney cuts are the hardest for me.


The base of the card is a Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangle, cut with sparkly cloud paper from DCWV's Paper Playtime stack. I layered a smaller Grand Scalloped Rectangle with Ivory cardstock from my stash, and the adhered a Grand Rectangle on top.


I fell in love with this cut the first time I saw it on the Disney Dreams Come True cartridge!! I used a mixture of Core'dinations Core couture for her tail, red paper from the DCWV Metallic stack for her hair, and the rest from my stash.


The heart is from K Andrew Designs I Heart You stamp set, stamped in Barn Door Distress Ink. I added crystals from The paper studio around the edge. "You're my Hero" is from K Andrew Designs Of Mice & Lil' Men stamp set!! This is one of my favorites...such fun sentiments you can use for a wide variety of projects!!

Of Mice & Lil' Men
I Heart You
Click HERE to purchase your own set of K Andrew Design stamps!! And make sure you check out the three newest sets available for preorder!!


I used George and Basic Shapes for the larger hearts, cut with Core'dinations Core Couture. The ribbon is from Michaels, with a crystal gem attached to the center.

I have BLOG CANDY!! I am giving away a set of Pirate Tales and Fish Scales stamps!!


You must (1) be a follower of my blog and (2) leave me a comment on this post to be eligible to win. That's it!! You can earn another chance by visiting my Getting Cricky Summertime Blog Hop post HERE!! So you could have two chances to win!! I will draw a winner via Random.org on Wednesday, May 23.

Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Getting Cricky to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created, and then link your Disney-themed project!! You could win a Disney Best of Pixar Cricut Cartridge!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder