18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Merci!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Saturday, everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! I'm on family camping trip to celebrate Father's Day, so I apologize for not being able to visit. I will be around to see all of your awesome projects as soon as I get home :)


I have a quick card to share with you today, made with one of K Andrew Designs newest stamp sets, French Thanks. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Union Square stack. The base is a Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Square, with a Grand Square on top, inked with Vintage Photo Distressed Ink. The black frame is a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Square.


I am so excited about the burlap...I was in Joann Fabrics a few weeks ago looking for a remnant of fabric to use as a backdrop for photos. I came across a roll, just under a yard, of burlap for $3.75 PLUS 50% off!! So I got this nice large roll for under $2.00!! I'll be checking the Joann remnant bin every time I shop now, even though I won't need any burlap for quite a while :)


The red background is a Spellbinders Label 18, with a Label 4 on top, inked with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The sentiments from French Thanks were stamped in Aged Mohagany Distress Ink. The second Merci is from an older K Andrew Designs stamp set, Merci. The Eiffel Tower was stamped in Versafine Onyx black ink, and heat embossed with Holographic Embossing Powder from Ranger...I wanted it to look like the lights were sparkling on the Tower :)


Here's a side view, where you can see some of the holographic shimmer.


The lace is from Hobby Lobby, and I inked it with Antique Linen Distress Ink .

French Thanks
(amities means best wishes, and bises means kisses, Merci beaucoup - thank you very much)
The French Thanks is a Customer Exclusive set!! If you purchase over $25, you will receive the Namaste set (one of my favs!!) free:

If you spend $50.00 or more you will receive the Namaste & NEW French Thanks set free!! So head on over to K Andrew Designs online store to pick up your stamps!! Kristal has several awesome new sets that are must-haves :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I wish all the Father's out there a very blessed and happy Father's Day :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder