19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Krafty Girls Challenge #10 - Fun in the Sun!!

To contact us Click HERE
Happy Tuesday, everyone!! I hope you are having a fabulous week!! It's time for another super-fun challenge at Krafty Girls!! The theme this week is to create a paper project with a Fun the the Sun theme. Anything that inspires your about summer would be perfect for this challenge :)


I love summer and my most favorite thing is spending time at the ocean!! So my card reflects that :)



All of the paper is from them Kaisercraft Seaside Collection, inked with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The base is a Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangle. The top shapes are cut with Spellbinders Ornate Artisan tags, with burlap accents. The bottom scallop is a Spellbinders Jumbo Scalloped Borders Petite, accented with Heidi Grace gems.


The Beach stamp is an old one in my stash, inked with Peeled Paint and Frayed Burlap, and sponged with Broken Glass Distress ink. The circular shape is a Moroccan Motif die, hoping to make it look like a sand dollar :) The tag is a Pennant die, with "Summer Days are Here Again"from K Andrew Designs Sweet July stamp set:


Click HERE to purchase your own set!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:  
  1. Jaihart - Sundays are Lovely #10
  2. Celebrate the Occasion #67 - Welcome Summer


Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Krafty Girls to see the amazing projects my Design Team sisters have created!! Then link up your Fun in the Sun project!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

Also, I am trying to catch up with being gone for a few days and I am doing my best to visit your blogs!! If I haven't already, I will be there soon!! Also, I will be announcing the winner of my 900 Follower giveaway tomorrow...so stay tuned ;)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder