20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Notes from Japan

To contact us Click HERE
Siberia
Two and a half years later, I'm back in Japan. I flew over the Arctic Circle and down through Siberia. I watched the sun rise over the snow-swept mountains and frozen river beds. Then we flew down the length of Sakhalin Island, Russia's oil-rich property just north of Hokkaido, and I spied a tiny plane flying low over the forests. 
I haven't been in daylight in three days. Friday, I left my apartment just after 5 a.m. I arrived in Tokyo the following day at around 5 p.m. and was on the train to Shizuoka after 6, when the sky had already turned black. Today, I woke up at 4:30 p.m. It's so comforting being back though, I feel like I never left. Daylight or no daylight, I'm just happy to be back. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder