27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Birthday Card and WINNER!!

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Thursday!! I hope you are having a great week!! We are digging out from a ton of snow. I am not a fan of snow, but it is beautiful when everything is covered in white, looking peaceful and serene :)


I discovered the other day when I needed a birthday card, that I my stash was really low, so I have one to share with you today. The paper is heavy-weight cardstock from Canvas Corp. The bottom two layers were cut with Spellbinders Card Creator Matting Basics A and B. The B layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder. The butterfly is a Spellbinders Fanciful Flight die, inked with Angel Pink and embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. A Spellbinders Floral Oval was attached with foam tape. A Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small was stamped with a Tim Holtz Floral Tattoo stamp in Angel Pink from Memento and attached with foam tape. The label is a Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 1, the top oval inked with Angel Pink Memento Ink and attached with foam tape. Happy Birthday is from JustRite Stampers Fleur de Lis stamp set.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Friends #13- Add a Splash
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
  3. DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes
  4. Sunday Funday #4 - Anything Goes
And now for the winner of the My Mind's Eye paper stack from the Owl Be Home For Christmas Bog Hop!! I want to thank everyone who stopped by and for leaving such sweet comments!! Random.org chose as the winner...................


And #73 is...............................


Congratulations, Tracey!! I'll email you or you can send your address to me at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get the paper in the mail to you!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder