27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Decorate to Celebrate #41 - New Year's/Winter Party

To contact us Click HERE
Pin ItHappy Wednesday, everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! I'm sorry this post is late...we were hit with the blizzard...so much snow :( We didn't lose power, but I wasn't able to get an internet connection all day.

It's the last challenge of the year at Decorate to Celebrate. For Challenge #43, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a New Year's or Winter Party. Let's celebrate everything wonderful about bringing in the New Year with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)


For my New Year's party, I created a wine or champagne topper. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Penny Lane stack. The bottom edge was cut with a Spellbinders Labels 4 die, and the insert was cut with a Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Small. Happy New Year and 2013 were cut from a Tim Holtz Inside Out die. The crinkle ribbon is from Karen of Little Scrap Pieces.

Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my talented design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your New Year's/Winter project...I can't wait to see what you create :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder