16 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Festive Friday December 14, 2012 Snowflake Theme

To contact us Click HERE



Today's theme is snowflakes....
I decided to show you one of my most favorite cards I have ever made.....

 
I used the A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge to cut this card out at 7" and the snowflakes at 2 3/4" or 3 1/4" I used the I-top to make the middle of the snowflakes and Bo Bunny Paper Snowfall for my card! 
 


Here are some additional photos as I was making this card.



This was the way the card was cut out with the snowflakes and snowdrops....Before I added the 3-D snowflakes.


This is the inside of the card. I couldn't write on the brown so I added another piece of paper which was lighter for me to write on. I also had extra pieces so I used the tag and the extra snow flakes for the inside.


Here is a side view to see how dimensional this card really is....


As you saw above I made a different Christmas Card.... Brown and Blue.... I know not typical, but too cute!


Here are my snowflakes from my brown glitter paper.




I turn my I-top punch upside down so I can center what I want for the middle of my brad... 



Here is a close up of the snowflakes and Sentiment




Here are all of the items I used. My I-top, A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, my I-top punches. I used Brilliance Brown ink not the blue pictured. I used Best Creation Brown and Blue Glitter paper along with the Bo Bunny Snowfall Paper.


I cut this Journal tag from the Bo Bunny Paper
I hope you enjoyed today's recap of last year's card. 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder