22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Paper Playtime Challenge #84 - Punches

Pin ItHappy Monday!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!! It's time for another super-fun Say It With Sentiments Challenge at Paper Playtime!! For Challenge #84, we want you to use punches, plus a sentiment. Our sponsor for this challenge is The Robin's Nest. One winner chosen by random.org will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!!


I did not use any Spellbinders or Cricut cuts for this card...I know, hard to believe, right??!! The paper is from We R Memory Keepers Anthologie stack. All of the edges are inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink.


The corner punches are a Fiskars Peacock Corner Lever Punch. The flowers are a Daisy Chain Flower Trim Punch by EK Success, topped with crystal gems. The burlap and hemp fiber are from JoAnn. The tags are Marvy Uchida punches. The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs Beautiful Thoughts stamp set. Click HERE to purchase this set.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art 1,000 Post Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday - Linky Party
Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Paper Playtime to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your project using punches plus a sentiment...I can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I will be traveling for two weeks starting on Friday, so I won't be around to visit you, but I will catch up when I get home :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder