23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Decorate to Celebrate #34 - Birthday Party For a Grown-Up!!

Pin ItHappy Wednesday!! It's challenge time at Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #34, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a Birthday Party (for a grown up). Let's celebrate everything wonderful about climbing that hill or going over it with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)

I'd also like to welcome our newest design team member, Nana of My Crafting Channel!!


I have a quick and easy project for today. The inspiration for my hanging decoration came from a set of party lights. I would have loved to make a set of these with lights, but I was short on time. So I recreated the design without the light. The butterflies are Spellbinders Fancy Flight dies. For the hanging elements, I cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside and attached the butterflies and pearl ribbons, then glued the cardboard inside. "Happy" is from K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween stamp set, and "Birthday" is from K Andrew Designs "Sweet July" stamp sets. Click HERE to purchase these sets.

If I had made these with the lights, I would have put clear plastic behind the butterflies. I didn't have time to write down the instruction for the box element. This will be my last post before I leave for two weeks, but I can post them when I get back.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art 1,000 Post Linky Party
  2. Sunday Funday - Linky Party
Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link up your Birthday Party Decorations (for a grown up)!! I can't wait to see what you create!!

After tomorrow, I won't be able to stop by your blogs, but I will definitely catch up when I get back!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder